The Nova Kool LT211 component / conversion kit is an excellent replacement for your older system, or for converting an existing icebox. It's equivalent to systems such as the Adler Barbour ColdMachine, Frigoboat Capri, or Sea Frost BD.
The Nova Kool LT211 kit is based on the Danfoss BD50F compressor. For the slightly smaller BD35, see the LT201 here. Both the Nova Kool LT201 and LT211 kits come complete with everything you'll need for a complete, do-it-yourself installation:
- - Compact compressor/condenser unit with fan cooling - 12/24 VDC
- - Pre-charged with environmentally sound R134a refrigerant
- - 12 feet of tubing and re-usable quick-connect fittings
- - Thermostat for refrigerator or freezer use
- - Choice of evaporators to fit your enclosure
- - Variable-speed compressor can be manually adjusted for best efficiency, based on your system's needs
- - Operates at up to 30 degree angle for all mobile applications
- - Low battery protection to help prevent full discharge of batteries
- - Low amperage fan
- - Voltage: DC 12 & 24VDC
- - Max ambient temp: 131F
- - Environmentally sound 134a refrigerant
- - LT211 Condenser size: 11" L x 9.1" W x 7.8" H
- - Powder-coated condenser base
- - Backed with Nova Kool's Easy 2 Year Warranty Program on all components
For more information and installation instructions, see the Nova Kool LT211 Installation manual.
|Some commonly asked questions
are in the Bosun's Corner.
Or, contact us directly.
Choose from flat, bendable, or boxed evaporators:
F1 - Single flat 10" x 16" plate.
|F3 - Flat 10" x 16" triple-plate sets. Two plates are closeley connected, and the third is connected by flexible copper tubing, which can be separated up to 18".|
FL - 15" x 36" bendable plate, often used in an "L" or "U" configuration
RT4 - Small box, which can be mounted vertically or horizontally for a separate freezer (10.5" W x 6.5" H x 11" D).
RT6 - Large box with door, which can be mounted vertically or horizontally for a separate freezer (14" W x 6.75" H x 12" D).