Please see the Phase Three page for more information.
• “Smart” circuitry provides three stage charging—bulk, absorption, float.
• Wide model range covers battery system ratings from 14-950 amp-hours
• Gel-Cell/Flooded Lead-acid/AGM battery type switch selects optimum charge/float voltages.
• Multiple isolated output banks; ammeter indicates total output current.
• Optional sensor adjusts output voltage based on battery temperature. (
• Current limiting-prevents damage from overloading.
• Charger status clearly displayed with L.E.D. and/or audible indicators or optional remote panel.
• Use as a power supply; can power loads without a battery in line.
• Built to last—rugged stainless steel case with a durable white powder coat finish with an optional
drip shield and marinized internal circuitry.
• Numerous Safety and EMC Compliances
• Two year parts and labor warranty
|Case:||Stainless Steel & powder-coated aluminum|
|Battery Capacity||28-140 AH|
|Case Size (HxWxD)||12.24" x 7.89" x 5.66"|
|Indicator||Total output ammeter and charger status L.E.D.'s/Alarms|
|Optional Temp Sensor||TCS-12/24|
|Optional Remote Panel||RP|
The operation manual is available here.